- Arctic squirrels rock. And they're cool, too :)
- P.S. "Eichhorn" means squirrel in German. (But I'm Dutch.)
- Sperm whales rock, and are unfortunately soaking up human-created toxins. The top of the food chain has its drawbacks.
- Did you realize there are 350,000 of these guys in the oceans? Wow.
- Mars rocks. But it might be tough for humans to go there, because of radiation...
- It does appear to be warming up!
- [ via Bigwig, who rocks, and who thinks this "proof positive that not only is Mars inhabited, it's inhabited by SUV driving Americans!" ]
- Oh, and Jupiter's Moons rock. Which is why NASA is planning a cool new nuclear-powered probe.
- This faked teaser trailer for the Hobbit rocks, and so does the creators' effort to recruit Peter Jackson to make this movie.
- This shockwave "thing" from Nicolas Clauss totally rocks. Check it out. Now. And stick with it, it gets cooler, and cooler, and cooler...
- Tivo rocks. But the company has issues, like how to ignore your best customers...
- iPods rock. Literally. But you knew that.
- Van Halen rocks. That's just about all I can say.
This eye chart rocks. "Increase distance from chart until readable" :)
- WinHex rocks. If you ever need to edit a disk boot record, this is your tool.
RSS rocks. SharpReader rocks. Citydesk rocks.
- Oh, and yeah, this HP ad rocks. Don't you think?